page updated 16 January 2019
Lions’ Charity Trail Ride, Tumbarumba
16 -17th Feb 2019
Download the Registration Form for 2017, which is valid for 2019, print it out and complete, then post (or deliver) with your cheque (or email with EFT receipt – bank details on form) to:
Lions Club Charity Trail Ride
PO Box 28
Tumbarumba NSW 2653
– or email completed form, signed dislaimer and EFT receipt to organiser(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)charitytrailride.org.au
- If 18 years or under this form must be signed by a parent or guardian.
- Children 15 years or under MUST be accompanied on the ride AT ALL TIMES by a responsible adult rider.
- Disclaimers must be made for EVERY person riding.
- Your signing and submission of this form is deemed to be acceptance of the rules and regulations as shown on the Regulations Page of this website.
- Your nomination will not be eligible without payment. Places are limited.
Bookings close COB Friday, 10 February 2018.
|Family (2A 2C u16) ($25 per extra child)||$210|
|Saturday night, non-rider
(includes meal and entertainment)
$5 child under 12
|Sunday breakfast, non-rider||$15 per person|
For a unpowered or powered site or accommodation, or camping and meals on Friday, contact McPherson’s Plains 02 6948 3116.
Fee does not include camping or accommodation fees. Contact McPherson’s Plains Alpine Retreat directly on 02 6948 3116 to book with them.
|For more information phone 0429 328 788 or email organiser(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)charitytrailride.org.au|