page updated 4 March 2022
Lions’ Charity Trail Ride, Tumbarumba
2-3 April 2022
Download the Registration Form and Disclaimer for 2022, print it out and complete, then post (or deliver) with your cheque (or email with EFT receipt – bank details on form) to:
Lions Club Charity Trail Ride
PO Box 28
Tumbarumba NSW 2653
– or email completed form, signed dislaimer and EFT receipt to organiser(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)charitytrailride.org.au
- If 18 years or under this form must be signed by a parent or guardian.
- Children 15 years or under MUST be accompanied on the ride AT ALL TIMES by a responsible adult rider.
- Disclaimers must be made for EVERY person riding.
- Your signing and submission of this form is deemed to be acceptance of the rules and regulations as shown on the Regulations Page of this website.
- Your nomination will not be eligible without payment. Places are limited.
- Bookings close COB Tuesday, 29 March 2022.
|Family (2A 2C u16) ($20 per extra child)||$150|
|Saturday night, non-rider
(includes meal and entertainment)
$5 child under 12
|Sunday breakfast, non-rider||$15 per person|
|For more information phone 0429 328 788 or email|